| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcleansboro, Il in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.2mm (3.1in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcleansboro, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mcleansboro, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcleansboro, Il:
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) W
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 128.7 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW