| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcleansboro, Il in November is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 103.1mm (4.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcleansboro, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mcleansboro, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcleansboro, Il:
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) NNW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) W
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 128.7 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) WSW